If you’re looking for a delicious smoked meal to satisfy your family or to impress your friends, look no further than this amazing Smoked Ribeye Roast with Malcom Reed. This recipe is brought to you by an award-winning chef who knows how to deliver flavors beyond comparison. Not only does the grandeur of the ingredients put it in a class of its own, but if you follow these simple instructions and tips from Malcolm himself, you’ll be able to make the most tantalizing masterpiece that will have everyone reaching for seconds. Let us show you now how easy it can be!
Preparation Smoked Ribeye Roast with Malcom Reed:
To make Smoked Ribeye Roast with Malcom Reed, you’ll need the following ingredients:
– 1 (4 to 5 pound) ribeye roast
– 2 tablespoons coarse sea salt
– 1 tablespoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon black pepper
– 3 cloves garlic, minced
– 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
– 1/4 cup olive oil
1. Preheat your smoker to 225 degrees F.
2. Place the ribeye roast in a large bowl and season generously with sea salt, garlic powder, and black pepper. Massage the ingredients into the roast and add the minced garlic, rosemary sprigs, and olive oil. Allow that to marinate for at least 1 hour.
3. Place the ribeye roast on a wire rack in your preheated smoker and cook for 2-3 hours until the internal temperature reaches 135 degrees F.
4. Remove from heat and allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving with your favorite sides.
Once you’ve mastered this delicious smoked ribeye roast recipe, there’s no doubt that Malcolm Reed will be your go-to chef for all of your smoking needs! With his amazing culinary knowledge and unbelievable flavors, it’s easy to see why he is one of the leading experts in the industry. You’ll have no trouble creating a delicious and mouthwatering meal every time with this amazing chef! So don’t wait any longer, try out Smoked Ribeye Roast with Malcom Reed recipe today and be sure to impress your friends and family.