When it comes to food, there are few meals more delicious and comforting than a plate of potato wedges. Whether you serve them as an appetizer or enjoy them on their own as a main course, homemade potato wedges are guaranteed to be a hit! If you’re in the mood for something really special and crave that taste of Buffalo Wild Wings that we all love so much, then look no further than this colorful and flavorful roasted potatoes recipe featuring crunchy skin-on potatoes slathered with tangy hot sauce butter. No need to go out – these oven-baked spicy wedges turn your kitchen into a mini Buffalo Wild Wings bar where everyone can get their chicken wing fix without leaving home!
What are the ingredients for Buffalo Wild Wings potato wedges?
You will need:
– 4 large potatoes ( washed and cut into wedges)
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 3 tablespoons butter, melted
– 2 tablespoons hot sauce of your choice
– 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
– Parmesan cheese for garnish (optional)
– Ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping (optional)
To make the wedges, preheat your oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the potato wedges on it. Drizzle with olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Toss to evenly coat the potatoes. Bake for about 30-35 minutes, flipping once halfway through cooking time.
How do you make Buffalo Wild Wings potato wedges?
Take the melted butter and mix it together with the hot sauce in a small bowl.
Once the potatoes are cooked, remove them from the oven and brush each wedge with the butter-hot sauce mixture. Sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan cheese (if desired). Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping, if desired.
What is the nutritional information for Buffalo Wild Wings potato wedges?
One serving of Buffalo Wild Wings potato wedges contains approximately 120 calories, 7 grams of fat, 1 gram of saturated fat, 2 milligrams of cholesterol, 330 milligrams of sodium, 15 grams of carbohydrates and 2 grams of protein.
How many servings does this recipe make?
This recipe makes 4 servings. Each serving consists of 4-5 wedges. This can easily be adjusted to feed more people depending on how hungry everyone is! Enjoy!
Are there any tips for making Buffalo Wild Wings potato wedges?
Here are a few tips to help you make the best Buffalo Wild Wings potato wedges:
– Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F. This will ensure that your potatoes cook evenly and get nice and crispy.
– Slice the potatoes into wedges that are roughly the same size, so they cook evenly.
– Use a brush to evenly spread the butter-hot sauce mixture on the potatoes for maximum flavor.
– Add more hot sauce if you like your wedges spicier.
– Keep an eye on them in the oven, as they can burn quickly.
– For extra crunch and flavor, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese or your favorite seasoning before baking.
– Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing for an even more delicious experience.
What is the price of Buffalo Wild Wings potato wedges?
The price of Buffalo Wild Wings potato wedges will depend on the ingredients you use. Generally, expect to pay around $5-$7 for 4-5 servings. This is a cheap and easy side dish that can feed a crowd and make them happy!
Buffalo Wild Wings potato wedges are a delicious and flavorful way to get your chicken wing fix at home! They’re easy to make, require minimal ingredients and are sure to be a hit with everyone. Plus, the cost won’t break the bank either. So next time you want something special for dinner or just need to satisfy a craving for Buffalo Wild Wings, whip up some of these delicious wedges! You won’t be disappointed. Enjoy!