Craving something fancy yet simple? Look no further! Here you’ll find two delicious pasta recipes that combine the seafood taste of shrimp with the savory toughness of steak. Both recipes offer unique and flavorful flavors that are sure to tantalize your taste buds while also keeping things relatively easy in the kitchen. Whether you’re a beginner looking for a quick meal or an experienced chef searching for an experiment, one of these scrumptious creations is bound to be right up your alley. So let’s get cooking!
How to Make Steak and Shrimp Pasta
– ½ lb steak, cut into cubes
– 2 cups shrimp (fresh or frozen)
– 1 onion, diced
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 cup white wine
– 1 can (14.5 oz.) chopped tomatoes
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 8 oz. cooked pasta of your choice
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Chopped parsley, to garnish (optional)
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, add the olive oil and diced onion. Cook for about 5 minutes until the onion starts to soften.
2. Add the steak cubes and cook for an additional 5 minutes until browned.
3. Add the garlic and cook for an additional minute.
4. Add the white wine, stir, and let it reduce for about 3 minutes before adding in the shrimp and tomatoes.
5. Cook for an additional 5 minutes or until the shrimp are cooked through.
6. Add the cooked pasta and season with salt and pepper.
7. Cook for an additional 2 minutes until everything is heated through.
8. Serve hot, garnished with parsley if desired.
Rice noodles :
Rice noodles are a great substitute for the traditional pasta in this dish. Simply cook your noodles according to package instructions and add them into the skillet at the same time as you would with the traditional pasta.
If you’d like to add some vegetables to your meal, feel free to throw in some diced bell peppers or mushrooms along with the onion.
You can also substitute the shrimp for other types of seafood such as calamari, crab, or scallops.
Chicken broth :
If you’re looking for something a bit lighter, try replacing the white wine with chicken broth.
These simple substitutions will help to bring your dish to life and add some extra flavor.
What to Serve with Steak and Shrimp Pasta
Serve this dish with a side of steamed broccoli for extra nutrition and flavor.
Garlic Bread :
Serve garlic bread alongside the pasta to soak up the delicious sauce.
If you’re looking to add some greens, pair your pasta with a simple green salad.
Lime rice is a great accompaniment to steak and shrimp pasta. It adds an extra kick of flavor that will make your meal even more delicious.
A great sauce to top off this dish is a garlic and herb butter sauce. Simply melt some butter in a pan, sauté some garlic and herbs, add a splash of white wine, and cook until everything is fragrant. Serve it over your steak and shrimp pasta for an extra layer of flavor.
How to Reheat Steak and Shrimp Pasta
Reheat Steak and Shrimp Pasta on a Stove
1. Place the steak and shrimp pasta in a skillet over medium-low heat.
2. Heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until it’s heated through.
3. Serve hot!
Reheat Steak and Shrimp Pasta in the Oven:
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. Place your steak and shrimp pasta in an oven-safe dish.
3. Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes or until heated through.
4. Serve hot!
Reheat Steak and Shrimp Pasta in the Microwave:
1. Place the steak and shrimp pasta in a microwave-safe dish.
2. Heat on high for about 2 minutes or until it’s heated through.
3. Serve hot!
How to Store Steak and Shrimp Pasta
Store Steak and Shrimp Pasta in the Fridge:
1. Let the steak and shrimp pasta cool completely before storing it in an airtight container.
2. Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
3. When ready to eat, reheat on the stove or in the microwave as directed above.
Store Steak and Shrimp Pasta in the Freezer
1. Let the steak and shrimp pasta cool completely before storing it in an airtight container or freezer-safe bag.
2. Store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
3. Thaw overnight in the fridge when ready to eat and reheat on the stove or in the microwave as directed above.
Steak and Shrimp Pasta Recipe
• If you’re looking to save time, use frozen shrimp instead of fresh.
• To add a bit more flavor, try adding a touch of smoked paprika or red pepper flakes to your dish.
• For an extra kick of flavor, add some freshly squeezed lemon juice to the finished dish before serving.
• If you’re looking for a healthier option, substitute the white pasta with whole grain or gluten-free options.
• To make this dish vegan, substitute the steak and shrimp for your favorite plant-based protein source.
• Be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly for thicker cuts of steak.
Bottom Line :
To wrap up this blog post, it’s clear that shrimp and steak pasta recipes make a delicious yet easy meal to enjoy. Whether you’re a beginner chef or an expert in the kitchen, these recipes offer a great way to satisfy your taste buds with minimal effort. So what are you waiting for? Feel inspired by the flavors of shrimp and steak pastas and try one (or all) of these mouth-watering recipes today! Don’t forget to share your creations on social media with #shrimpandsteakpasta so we can feature your favorite dish! Thanks for reading, and happy cooking!